FOR OPEN DAYS 2020
MONDAY 21, TUESDAY 22/09/2020
Confirmation receipt of the notification or information about admission to the waiting list you will receive up to 3 days from the date of sending the registration form.
* * *
Note on signing up for classes in pairs
For open classes in pairs you can register with a permanent partner or independently (solo).
If you are registering in a couple, enter the name and surname of your partner in the form and ask her / him about the message separate notification up to 48 hours
In both cases, you can choose whether to dance in pairs in a solid pair or in a pair rotation system.
Partner / partner data
If you have chosen to dance in alternating pairs, you can still sign up with someone to secure that person a place on the course.
Please complete all fields!
You will receive confirmation from us within 3 days.
Nice to see you join!
The legal organizer of the courses is the Golden Age Swing Swing & Sway Culture Foundation based in Krakow (31-010) at Rynek Główny 28; KRS: 0000496879; NIP: 6793098148; REGON: 123039099
1 . The organizer declares that has civil liability insurance for running a business and property ownership issued by Warta Extrabiznes Plus.
2 . The schedule of classes is informative. The organizer will make every effort to ensure that all classes are held in accordance with the published schedule.
3. In special cases, the Organizer reserves the right to change the places and dates of individual classes, maintaining the appropriate date of announcement of changes.
1. Registration for the course is made by the participant by selecting the courses he / she chooses.
2 . After submitting the form, the Participant receives by e-mail a "Confirmation of receipt of the application" containing further instructions on registration.
3. Ultimate confirmation registration is to make a payment for the course within 48 hours from sending the "Confirmation" by the Organizer receipt applications ". If the Participant decides to pay in installments, the payment of the first installment will be considered the final confirmation of registration. If the Participant does not send the amount due within the set deadline, his registration will be canceled.
Consent to use the image
By participating in events organized by the Swing & Sway Foundation, The participant agrees to the publication and use of his image recorded in any form (photo, recording and other).
By signing up for our classes, using our newsletter or simply by contacting us, you provide us with your personal data and we guarantee that it will remain safe and confidential. and will not be made available to any third parties without your express consent.
Below you will find details of the processing of your personal data.
1. Your administrator personal data is the Foundation Culture of the Golden Age of Swing "Swing & Sway"
Address: Rynek Główny 28, 31-010 Kraków
Nip: 679 309 81 48, Regon: 123039099, KRS: 0000496879
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The representative of the Administrator is Anna Makselan-Vieux, email@example.com
2. When you register for a course, we process your name, surname, e-mail address and telephone number . When you register for the newsletter, we process your name and e-mail address.
3. Your data is processed on the basis of art. 6 sec. lit. f GDPR , i.e. based on the necessity to process data for purposes resulting from the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator. The legitimate interests pursued by our Foundation consist in offering you services in the field of the dance school offer. We process data only to the extent necessary for these purposes and by the period necessary to perform the contract or until your consent is withdrawn or until the end of our activity.
4 . Providing your data is voluntary, but necessary to register for the course or subscribe to the newsletter.
5 . your data Nope are processed in an automated manner. Only trained persons gain access to your data from the principles of data processing and protection and persons who have signed a confidentiality obligation. We do not allow the processing of data of persons who are not authorized to do so. Authorized persons cannot grant further authorizations. We grant authorizations to process your data only to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes of processing.
6. In connection with the processing of your data, you have the right to:
- request access to your personal data from us
- request us to correct your personal data
- request us to delete your personal data
- requests from us to limit the processing of your personal data
- object to the processing of your personal data
- transferring your personal data
- lodging a complaint to the supervisory authority
You can exercise the above rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org