Rejestracja na regularne kursy Swinga
Zima 2021 | 18 Styczeń - 23 marzec
Write to us,
what you need!
Confirmation of receipt of the notification we will send you up to 3 days from the date of sending the registration form.
Wait for our contact before you pay for the classes!
Fill in all the required fields and check that the e-mail addresses provided are identical
You will receive confirmation and further instructions from us within 3 days.
Thank you for contacting us!
The legal organizer of the classes is the Culture Foundation of the Golden Age of Swing Swing & Sway with headquarters in Krakow (31-504) at ul. Zygmunt August 5/2 KRS: 0000496879; NIP: 6793098148; REGON: 123039099
1. The Organizer declares that has third party liability insurance for running a business and owning property issued by Warta Extrabiznes Plus.
Registration conditions and payment
1. The Organizer declares that he is authorized to issue VAT invoices.
2 . The participant registers for classes via the form.
3. Payments for classes shall be made by the Participant by bank transfer to the Organiser's account or in cash during the first classes.
Cancellation and Refund Conditions
1. The paid amount for the course is not returnable in the event of resignation from the course, unless it is due to health or random reasons.
2. In individual cases, when the resignation results from random events beyond the control of the Participant, the Organizer may propose a compensation on the basis of the funds paid in or a full refund of the amount paid. Compensation can be transferring some or all of the payment made to another course or individual classes at a later date. An individual case may be, for example, pregnancy, chronic illness, restricted mobility, going abroad.
Consent to use the image
By participating in events Organized by Swing & Sway, The participant agrees to the publication and use of his image recorded in any form (photo, recording and other).
By signing up for our classes, using our newsletter or simply by contacting us , you provide us with your personal data , and we guarantee that it will remain safe, confidential and will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent.
Below you will find details of the processing of your personal data.
1. The administrator of your personal data is Fundacja Kultury Złotej Era Swingu "Swing & Sway"
Address: ul. Zygmunt August 5/2, 31-504 Krakow
Nip: 679 309 81 48, REGON: 123039099, KRS: 0000496879
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The representative of the Administrator is Anna Makselan-Vieux, email@example.com
2. When you register for a course , we process your name, surname, e-mail address and telephone number . When you register for the newsletter, we process your name and e-mail address.
3. Your data is processed on the basis of art. 6 sec. lit. f GDPR, i.e. based on the necessity to process data for purposes resulting from the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator. The legitimate interests pursued by our Foundation consist in offering you services in the field of the dance school offer. We process data only to the extent necessary for these purposes and for the period necessary to perform the contract or until your consent is withdrawn or until the end of our activity.
4. Providing your data is voluntary , but necessary to register for the course or subscribe to the newsletter.
5. Your data is not processed in an automated manner. Access to your data is obtained only by persons trained in the principles of data processing and protection and by persons who have signed a confidentiality obligation. We do not allow the processing of data of persons who are not authorized to do so. Authorized persons cannot grant further authorizations. We grant authorizations to process your data only to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes of processing.
6. In connection with the processing of your data, you have the right to :
- request access to your personal data from us
- request us to correct your personal data
- request us to delete your personal data
- requests from us to limit the processing of your personal data
- object to the processing of your personal data
- transferring your personal data
- lodging a complaint to the supervisory authority
You can exercise the above rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org