For workshops and intensive courses
Step by step
Confirmation receipt of the notification containing payment instructions or information about admission to the waiting list you will receive to 7 days from the date of sending the registration form.
Make sure you get on the course before paying for it!
In order to finally confirm the registration, pay the amount due within 48 hours from the moment we receive our email.
Note on signing up for classes in pairs
You can take a course in pairs register with a permanent partner or independently (solo).
If you are registering in a couple, enter your Name and Surname in the form your partner and ask her / him about the message separate notification until 24 time.
In both cases you can choose whether to dance in a solid pair or in a pair rotation system.
Partner / partner data
If you have chosen to dance in alternating pairs, you can still sign up with someone to secure that person a place on the course.
Please fill in all required fields!
You will receive confirmation and further instructions from us within 7 days.
You will receive a separate confirmation for each selected course.
It's so nice to see you join!
Legal Organizer of the courses is the Culture Foundation of the Golden Age of Swing Swing & Sway based in Krakow (31-010) at Rynek Główny 28, KRS: 0000496879; NIP: 6793098148; REGON: 123039099
1. The organizer declares that has civil liability insurance for running a business and property ownership issued by Warta Extrabiznes Plus.
2 . The schedule of classes is informative. The organizer will make every effort to ensure that all classes are held in accordance with the published schedule.
3 . In special cases, the Organizer reserves the right to change the places and dates of individual classes, while maintaining the appropriate date of announcement of changes.
Registration conditions, payment
1. The Organizer declares that he is authorized to issue VAT invoices.
2 . Ultimate confirmation registration is to make a payment for course within 48 hours from sending the "Confirmation" by the Organizer receipt applications ". If the Participant does not send the amount due within the set deadline, his registration will be canceled.
Cancellation and refund conditions
1. The paid amount for course is not returnable in case of resignation course.
2. In individual cases, when the resignation results from random events beyond the control of the Participant, the Organizer will consider compensation based on the funds paid in. Compensation can be transferring part or all of the payment made to the next semester or intense workshops. An individual case may be, for example, pregnancy, chronic illness or restricted mobility.
Consent to use the image
By participating in events organized by the Swing & Sway Foundation, The participant agrees to the publication and use of his image recorded in any form (photo, recording and other).
By signing up for our classes, using our newsletter or simply by contacting us, you provide us with your personal data and we guarantee that it will remain safe and confidential. and will not be made available to any third parties without your express consent.
Below you will find details of the processing of your personal data.
1. Your administrator personal data is the Foundation Culture of the Golden Age of Swing "Swing & Sway"
Address: Krakow (31-010), Main Market Square 28
Nip: 679 309 81 48, Regon: 123039099, KRS: 0000496879
E-mail address: email@example.com
The representative of the Administrator is Anna Makselan-Vieux, firstname.lastname@example.org
2. When you register for a course, we process your name, surname, e-mail address and telephone number . When you register for the newsletter, we process your name and e-mail address.
3 . Your data is processed on the basis of art. 6 sec. lit. f GDPR , i.e. based on the necessity to process data for purposes resulting from the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator. The legitimate interests pursued by our Foundation consist in offering you services in the field of the dance school offer. We process data only to the extent necessary for these purposes and by the period necessary to perform the contract or until your consent is withdrawn or until the end of our activity.
4. Providing your data is voluntary, but necessary to register for the course or subscribe to the newsletter.
5. your data Nope are processed in an automated manner. Only trained persons gain access to your data from the principles of data processing and protection and persons who have signed a confidentiality obligation. We do not allow the processing of data of persons who are not authorized to do so. Authorized persons cannot grant further authorizations. We grant authorizations to process your data only to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes of processing.
6 . In connection with the processing of your data, you have the right to:
- request access to your personal data from us
- request us to correct your personal data
- request us to delete your personal data
- requests from us to limit the processing of your personal data
- object to the processing of your personal data
- transferring your personal data
- lodging a complaint to the supervisory authority
You can exercise the above rights by contacting us at email@example.com